Cutting the Gordian Knot
- Distributed systems
- Data mining, correlation, fusion, filtering, and profiling
- Heterogeneous data systems
- Security and cryptography
- Internet technologies both in and of themselves and as interfaces to other systems (See a paper for which Willam Terry developed the Web based client, now commonly considered SaaS. (paper given at The Second International Conference on the World Wide Web, WWW Fall '94: Mosaic and the Web, Chicago, IL, USA, October 17-19, organised by NCSA and CERN))
Key personnel: William Dan Terry's Resume (PDF)
- Flexible Metadata Definition and MetaManager Distributed Metadata Manager
- The Flexible Metadata Definition (FMD) and MetaManager Distributed Metadata System, a system which implements FMD, provide a flexible and complete solution to metadata needs.
- Talks given:
- No More Free Lunch
Talk given at the Association of American Publishers, Inc. "Access to Online Products: Pay to Play... Pay to Stay" seminar 6 March 1997
- Build It So They Will Come: Blueprints for Successful Web Page Development
Talk given at the NASIG 13th Annual Conference "Head in the Clouds, Feet on the Ground" June 18-21, 1998, University of Colorado at Boulder.
- Trends in Web Publishing
Talk given at the North Carolina Library Association 1999 Biennial Conference.
- Creating Web Heaven: Life Beyond HyperText
Talk given at the Charleston Library Conference 2000. Presenters for this session were Pamela Rose, Anna Belle Leiserson, Judy Luther, and William Terry. Webliography for all presenters for this session.
- Articles written in IP News (a newsletter on Internet Publishing - no longer published):
- Welcome to the Revolution
- Format Fun, Frolic, and Facts
- Charge! Wait!
- On a Cryptographic Diet: Out of the Puzzle Palace and Into Your Office
- SPAM - It's What's Being Served
- KosovoNet.org - an International effort to reunite families
- Internet Society and Poniecki Foundation project for which we developed the software.
- A Technical Editor for Modern Operating Systems (2nd Edition) by Andrew S. Tanenbaum
- Publisher: Prentice Hall; 2 edition (February 28, 2001), ISBN-13: 978-0130313584
- We provide support work for:
- The Wladyslaw Poniecki Foundation
- The International Centre for Information Management Systems & Services